Climate Adaptation 2016
Adelaide Convention Centre, Adelaide, Australia
July 4, 2016
10:00 - 16:00
July 5, 2016
July 6, 2016
July 7, 2016
July 8, 2016
- University of Southampton, UK
- Faculty of Engineering and the Environment and Tyndall Centre for Climate Change Research, University of Southampton, UK.
- Australian National University
- Adjunct Professor, Strategic and Defence Studies Centre, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia.
- University of Melbourne
- Director of the CSIRO Land and Water Flagship
- UNFCCC secretariat
- Team Lead of the Impacts, Vulnerability and Risks (IVR) sub-Programme of the Adaptation Programme, UNFCCC secretariat
- Sustainability Scientist with CSIRO
- Climate Bonds Initiative, UK
- CEO and co-founder of Climate Bonds Initiative, UK.
- Adventurer, environmental scientist, author and promoter of action on climate change.
- National Climate Change Adaptation Research Facility (NCCARF)
- University of Washington, Department of Global Health