Thinking of exhibiting?
There are many reasons to exhibit at the Climate Adaptation conferences!
Exhibition at our conference offers you fantastic exposure to your market audience, over a period of three full days. We expect around 500 delegates to attend for part or all of the conference. All lunches, coffee and tea breaks will be held in the exhibition area, ensuring maximum opportunities for contact with conference attendees.
Our delegates will include representatives from:
- Universities and research institutions
- Australian government (Federal, State and Local)
- Emergency management
- Information communication
- Urban and landscape design
- Health and disease prevention
- Peak bodies
- Energy providers and networks
- Non-government organisations
What we can offer you
We offer generous exhibition booths in the heart of the conference. See past conferences to access past prospectus packages.
NEXT CONFERENCE: Climate Adaptation 2016
For more information contact Anne Leitch: email@example.com or ph: 07 5552 7548